Cup 4 Cup Flour.. Miracle Product for Gluten Free Baking


Cup 4 Cup has truly been a savoir when it comes to gluten-free baking. This stuff is magic… The idea behind Cup 4 Cup is that you substitute it cup for cup for the flour in a recipe. I have used this in many recipes and it works perfectly. It is, however, not meant for recipes with yeast in it.  But is it perfect for cakes, quick breads and cookies.

I discovered this product thanks to my dad. When my son had to go gluten-free, my father jumped right in the helped us research products and recipes. To illustrate the great guy that he is, for the several years he baked gluten-free bread for us until we finally found an edible one at the grocery store.

My dad discovered that a local Williams-Sonoma store was doing a Complimentary Technique Classes for gluten-free baking. (If you go to their website -  http://www.williams-sonoma.com/?cm_type=gnav and do a store locate, you can view the lists of classes offered at that particular store.) During the program, they introduced us to this product and did samples baking with it.  I couldn’t believe the texture of the muffins they made! I was so used to gluten-free baked goods being either a sticky mess or it was so hard that we could have used it in a street hockey game. Cup 4 Cup makes baking fun (and tasty) again.

Using Cup 4 Cup means that I can use generation-old recipes for my family while adhering to a gluten-free diet!!!

Here is the link to the product…. 


  

No comments