O Christmas Tree


I have been trying to use what I have and downsize all of my crafty materials. While I am sewing some garments, quilting is something I have not done in quite a long time. As I was sorting through the piles, I rediscovered this kit. I purchased it years ago from Connecting Threads and never got around to making it. The story of my life!   I still absolutely love the pattern, material combination and on top of that it goes perfectly with my Christmas decor. Because I had a few days off last week, I figured I would work on it. Never did I imagine I would have it done in one day! What a great surprise. Hopefully this will motivate me some more to get behind the machine more often. 


The pattern was written well and easy to follow. It would be great for a beginner. Even through they do not have this kit anymore I linked below a few of my favorites.

1. Little Snowfall Mini Quilt Kit
2. Polar Lights Mini Quilt Kit
3. Festive Wreath Table Topper Kit
4. Tannenbaum Wall Hanging Kit

No comments