Wednesday WIP (Works in Progress)

I try hard not to start new projects until my current one is completed, however I think most people will agree there is always one or two that have been set aside that need to finished. The first one I am featuring this week are these adorable snowman mug rugs. 

I am ashamed to admit this but I started these last January. Last January! It has been a whole year and they are still not finished. The worst part is that they were so quick to whip up, that I only have the binding left. 

Thats right, these have been sitting around for a year almost done. How nice it would have been if I could have given these as Christmas presents this past year. I am determined that I will complete these and set them aside for Christmas this year. 

With all the snow that Massachusetts has seen within the last 2 1/2 weeks (over 90 inches in my neck of the woods), I don't mind playing with these snowmen. Perfect excuse to stay in the warmth and be productive. 

It would be amazing if I already started stock piling my Christmas gifts already, rather then waiting until December 15th to start all my Christmas projects. I am determined to be more organized this year.


What WIPs do you have laying around? 

No comments