Warm and Cozy

You have to love New England. Yesterday it was 45 degrees and sunny; today I woke up to snow. I have to admit if I don’t have to drive, I love the snow. I love the way the flakes clinging onto the branches of the trees. And today the snow is splendid. There are big fat flakes; the kind that you catch on your tongue.




Today is one of those days I want to curl up with a good book, sit by the fireplace and sip on tea. Lately, I have been obsessed with Chai Lattes. There is something comforting about the spiciness that makes it perfect on a cold day when you can hear the wind howling outside and see the trees sway to and fro.

Here is my quick and perfect Chai Tea Latte Recipe


CHAI LATTE
·      2 Black Tea Bags (I like mine strong. Feel free to use only one.)
·      1 ½ Cups of Milk
·      1 Cinnamon Stick
·      5  Cloves
·      A Teaspoon of Sugar
·      A Dash of Nutmeg
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and then lower heat. Simmer for five minutes. Strain into a mug and enjoy!!! 


No comments